AirDrop July 1, 2022
Happy 4th of July
Fireworks, Burgers & More!
“In America, nobody says you have to keep the circumstances somebody else gives you.”
— Amy Tan
For our newest AirDrop installment, the Team and I want to provide you with some gnosh destinations, a great mocktail to try, and best places to see fireworks.
Now more than ever, it’s time to appreciate and stand up for the freedoms afforded us in our Constitution. Feeling the spirit of 1776? Celebrate with a listen to Elton John’s anthem 🎶Philadelphia Freedom 🎶! Fun fact: he wrote this song for Billie Jean King!
Below are some destinations, our Team’s favorite burger spots (with vegetarian options!), a mocktail recipe, and special Open Houses (with spirited cookies!) for your perusing pleasure.
Let freedom ring! Happy 4th!
Breathe & Huge Hugs,
Carol Reen & The Team 💕
🎇🎆 WHERE TO SEE FIREWORKS 🎇🎆
When: 7/4/2022 9 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
Where: Leo Ryan Park, 650 Shell Blvd, Foster City, CA 94404
Complete day with a fun and patriotic dog parade, a concert in the park, and finish off with one of the best fireworks shows on the Peninsula! 🐶🎆
San Francisco Annual Fireworks
When: 7/4/2022, 9:30 – 10:00 p.m.
Where: Pier 39 / Aquatic Park
Fireworks are best viewed from the Hyde Street Harbor and Fisherman’s Wharf area. Other public areas to watch from include PIER 39 and the Pier 43 walkway.
When: 7/4/2022, 6:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.
Where: Gabrielson Park, Anchor St &, Humboldt Ave, Sausalito, CA 94965
Brought to you by Sausalito Parks and Recreation! The evening events will take place at Gabrielson Park. Neon Velvet band is sure to keep you dancing from 6:30-9pm. Fireworks will begin around 9:15pm and last for half an hour.
🍹 JULY 4TH MOCKTAIL RECIPE 🍹
- 2 oz. Pina Colada Mix; Mr. & Mrs. T Pina Colada Mix will work best and taste best.
- 3 oz. Cherry 7-up
- 1 oz. grenadine
- 2-3 oz. Blue Berry Kool-aid; Squeeze bottles give you the best color, taste and layering ability.
- Ice for the glass.
- Optional: Whipped Cream and sprinkles.
- Fill up a tall glass with ice.
- In a separate glass combine Cherry 7-up and grenadine.
- Pour your Pina Colada mix over the ice.
- Fill to a little less than 1/3 of the glass.
- Slowly add your Cherry 7-Up mix to the glass. Pour close to the ice to avoid excessive fizzing. Fill about 1/3 of the glass.
- Once your fizz has settled, slowly add the blue Kool-aide to the glass. Pour close to the ice to avoid excess mixing with your red layer.
- Top with whipped cream and red and blue sprinkled. Enjoy!
Check out more details and directions at Sugar Maple Farms!
THE TEAM’S FAVORITE BURGERS
3445 California St, San Francisco, CA 94118
BBQ Party at Your Place?! Authentic family business with a passion for keeping the butcher tradition alive! Superb Kobe patties for do-it-yourself on the grill!
5740 Geary Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94121
Always a great time and juicy burger to be had! Made fresh and to your specifications, it’s a great local hangout in favorite neighborhood Central Richmond.
OPEN HOUSES SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Special Holiday Cookies on Offer!
Come See Us! 2PM-4PM
1911 Eddy Street, Unit 3
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 PKG | $1,498,000
Take the tour!